Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome Friends and Family

Welcome to our blog

Hi all. I wanted to invite you all to my new blog. As you know, Justin and I have bought land that we intent to build a home on. We know this is going to be a long, physically and mentally demanding process. Many of you have started to ask us how it's going and what are plans are. We thought that having access to the blog I started would help you to follow what we are up to and the progress we are making.

I started this blog when we were looking for land, and knew that I would continue it through every phase of this project. It's a way for me to keep my thoughts straight, express my feelings and sort things out in my mind.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with blogs, it's just like an online journal. The authors writes "posts" (journal entries) as often as they like. Those posts are listed on a web page with the most recent ones first. Readers can scroll through the website to read the posts. As the blog grows, if you get to the bottom of the page, you may need to click on the OLDER POSTS button to see more.

So if any of you are inclined to check in on us, this is probably going to be the best place to do that. You can even leave us comments if you like. I intend to write at least one post per week and include information on what are plans are, what type of work we are doing at the time, how we are feeling about the project and what obstacles we are facing. I will also include pictures along the way to record our progress.

This is just an invitation. No RSVP required.

I'm going to write this blog for myself even if nobody ever reads it. We certainly don't want to push our stuff on anyone else. We know that just because we love our new project that others may not care to hear about it. This is just an invitation. Please don't feel obligated at all. No RSVP required.
Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment